Monday, September 19, 2005

Chow Hound


Are we really surprised? No, we are not. Ms. Amelia is a durn good eater.

Every couple of days she seems to bump up the quantity consumed. Today she ate sweet peas, butternut squash & pork (simmered in tomatillos & green chiles) for lunch and had a peach chaser. For dinner she ate yogurt, more peas, more squash and some rice. She had a little lamb, but just a little, as that doesn't seem to be at the top of her list these days.

Drum roll: I have a prescription for Ambien! Sleep is in my future. We are meeting with Ann on Thursday to create a sleep plan. I'm steeling myself and trying to finish the Healthy Sleep book.

The picture is from last week at the cabin. You might notice it is a companion shot to the Happy Smiling Kid picture a few posts back. I like to think of this shot as an early Cohen "look".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home